Woodland Forest Fern Centerpiece Breakdown for you to DIY
Decorating your centerpieces in a timber container with lush ferns in rich green hues will do the trick.We combined the lush green Fern with grey Dusty Miller Foliage and white Nigella Flowers for a soft and modern touch. The outcome - a stunning ~ $30 centerpiece that could just be all you need for a 72" round table.
How did we do it?
- We used the Low Timber Container, which comes with an attached glass insert, so it is absolutely leak proof!
- From our local nursery, we got a 4" sword fern plant for $5 and planted it in the Timber container.
- 2 stems of Nigella and 2 stems of Dusty Miller Greens from an online wholesaler, which came out to $1.80/stem.
- We cut out the leaves and Nigella blossoms and divided them into two 4.75" green plastic tubes and four 3.25" green plastic tubes.
- At the end, we just anchored the tubes into the soil of the potted fern. Nothing more...
As always, Happy arranging!
PS: if you want to know what we used to accessorize the table scape, you can find all items listed here.